|Emulates|| Game Boy |
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
SkyEmu is a free and open-source Game Boy Advance, Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Nintendo DS emulator licensed under the MIT license. It has native builds for Windows, Linux and macOS. It additionally has a progressive web app based build that can be either played directly in a web browser or be directly installed on Android or iOS without needing a jailbreak.
It supports highly accurate emulation of the GBA HW, being the second SW emulator to pass the AGS aging cartridge tests, the first emulator to pass all of mGBA suite's timing tests, and the only released SW GBA emulator that supports mid scanline updates of the PPU.
- Game controller and rumble support with configurable keybinds
- Game fast-forward and rewind support (supporting very long rewind times)
- Support for emulating the Real Time Clock
- 4x save slots with screenshot preview
- CPU, MMIO, and memory debuggers
- Support for loading official BIOS dumps