|Developer(s)||petmac (Peter Mackey), Rinnegatamante, Vita3K Team|
|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS, Linux|
Vita3K is an open-source PlayStation Vita emulator for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Official release (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- AppVeyor nightlies (Windows)
- Travis nightlies (macOS)
- Travis nightlies (Linux)
Vita3K's initial codebase was pushed to GitHub by petmac on January 28, 2018. Between January and April, Vita3K was only able to run a few homebrew games and applications, but not commercial games. As of May 05, 2018, Gal*Gun: Double Peace (Vita port) was the first commercial game to show graphics on this emulator.
- Official compatibility page
- Vita3K's homebrew-compatibility issue tracker on GitHub
- Official homebrew compatibility wiki page on GitHub