- Would it make sense to copy the improvements section to the Wii page? Unless there are some differences, in which case they would have to be adjusted. -Aigoao2
- Could be Mesen2 be considerd the best nes emulator since it has more enhancements and it's better accuracy?
+ I'm not sure. When it comes to NES emulation "A key difference between many NES emulators nowadays is how many mappers they support" which is crucial for compatibility, but yeah i think "Mesen2" is one of the best right now. Ahayri (talk) 11:12, 2 November 2023 (UTC)
- Do have experience with the usability of Mesen2 and FCEUX? I would also consider that important. I don't know if there is documentation on how many mappers are supported in these 2 so I might have to take a look at that.
https://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Nintendo_Entertainment_System_emulators#Mappers Ahayri (talk) 11:51, 2 November 2023 (UTC)
I like your ranking
- FCEUX down, puNES up, But according to the latest tests I did on both puNES and Mesen2, including accuracy tests, nmi, almost all the tests listed on nesdev, plus tested NES 2.0 boolegs and multicarts, baddumpd, educational, homebrew tests and Maintenance tests, puNES scored the most, Outperformed Mesen2. Meanwhile I don't know if we should include debugging tools as a measurement for the best Emulator, since Mesen2 or Even Mesen1 easily surpasses puNES in terms of tools and debugging and scripting. a very hard choice, but in my neutral point of view, I think puNES is slightly winner in terms of mappers support and accuracy. and you ? what do you think :D
- Consider changing your new column texts to capitalize only the first letter, e.g., change 'Hardware Features and Peripherals' to 'Hardware features and peripherals.'" -Jpx (talk) 06:36, 3 November 2023 (UTC)
Regarding MSG Series on the "Notable Ports" section
- Would the MSG Master Collection with patches like the MGSResolutionPatch be a better experience for the PC? the series uses a lot of console stuff that might not translate well on emulators (like Pycho Mantis Fight).
+ I'm not a huge fan of the series but i mostly agree with Muta/SomeOrdinaryGamers(He has a video about that collection). Well i personally think "Master Collection" still not the best way to play the MGS series. Ahayri (talk) 15:00, 29 November 2023 (UTC)