Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||WIMP and HTPC Frontend|
|Programmed in||C#, PowerShell, HTML, Inno Setup|
Playnite is an open-source frontend only for Windows, written primarily in C#.
- Can import games from multiple stores, even Xbox and PlayStation's.
- Desktop and HTPC interfaces, both resemble Steam's.
- Supports PowerShell and IronPython scripts, and .NET plugins.
- Can import metadata from multiple sources by default.
- Can track playtime from any game launched in it, and can import playtime from supported clients (such as Steam), can also be manually edited.
- Supports Command Line arguments, which can be used to open CLI-only programs (Mednafen) and load games with extra content (DOOM 1/2 and their WAD/DEH files)
- Fully customizable with themes.