|Developer(s)||petmac (Peter Mackey), Rinnegatamante, Vita3K Team|
|Latest version||0.1.9 [+]|
Vita3K is an open-source PlayStation Vita emulator for Windows, Linux, macOS and Android. It can run many games from the PS Vita library with minor issues, with a massive compatibility boost from June 2022.
|Automatic CI builds|
Vita3K's initial codebase was pushed to GitHub by petmac on January 28, 2018. Between January and April, Vita3K was only able to run a few homebrew games and applications, but not commercial games. On May 4, 2018, Gal*Gun: Double Peace (Vita port) was the first commercial game to show graphics on this emulator. As of December 2023, 1136 games are rated as playable. In the 3 years Progress Report, it was mentioned that further progress reports were unlikely. However, current progress and changes can be tracked in both their Discord room and GitHub repository.
In August 2022, the Vulkan API was implemented.
In February 2023, the Android version was released.
- Official compatibility list
- Official Homebrew compatibility list
- Vita3K's homebrew-compatibility issue tracker on GitHub
- Stuttery audio? Try the Cubeb audio backend.
- Some games not booting in Vulkan? Try using the OpenGL backend.
- 3 years Progress Report. Vita3K's official website (31 July 2021)