|Platform(s)||Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS|
TWiLight Menu++, often abbreviated to "TWL Menu++", is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement for the Nintendo DSi, the Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo DS flashcarts. It can launch Nintendo DS, SNES, NES, GameBoy (color), GameBoy Advance, Sega GameGear/Master System & Mega Drive/Genesis ROMs, as well as DSTWO plugins (if you use a DSTWO) and videos. It can be used as a frontend for either nds-bootstrap or supported flashcarts.
- Launch DS ROMs from the SD card and/or flashcard, via nds-bootstrap (comes included with the app)
- Run GBA ROMs from the SD card or flashcard using GBARunner2.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Automatic on-the-fly AP-patching. Load the game and the patches should be applied if found (patching is done in RAM, leaving the original ROM untouched).
- Includes emulators for the following systems and can launch the ROM through the menu:
- (Super) GameBoy (Color), via GameYob
- NES/Famicom, via nesDS
- Sega Master System/Game Gear, via S8DS
- Sega MegaDrive/Genesis, via jEnesisDS
- Super Nintendo/Famicom, via SNEmulDS
- On the 3DS, can play DS games in 16:10 widescreen (requires additional setup; not every game is supported).
- For DSi/3DS/2DS users: Overclock games to 133mhz, faster than the normal DS clock speed of 67mhz, and change sound frequency from 32kHz to 48kHz for higher sound quality.
- For flashcards, the flashcard kernel/firmware can optionally be used to boot the games.