|Emulates||Sega Saturn, ST-V (Arcade)|
Nova is a closed-source Sega Saturn and Sega Titan Video (ST-V) arcade hardware emulator.
The author's goals for Nova is to make it:
- 1. Fast
- 2. Compatible
- 3. Accurate
- 4. Run smoothly
- 5. User friendly
- 6. Support rich functions like cheat, states save/load, debugging, recording, texture upscaling etc.
Nova gets better compatibility now compared with the initial release. Hector Tomazella (AKA 'literalmente-game') made a compatibility list for Nova
- - CPU: 2.0GHz
- - Memory: 1GB
- - Display card: Support DirectX9
- - OS: Windows 7 and above
- - In addition, you may need to install the following components:
- - 1.VS2017 runtime redistributable
- - 2.DirectX runtime redistributable (June 2010)
Information captured from Nova builds' readme.txt document.
- (1).Nova only supports one player currently.
- (2).Nova can start from command line. The syntax is very simple: > nova "path"