Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Platform(s)||Wii, Wii U|
Nintendont is a compatibility layer for running GameCube games on Wii and Wii U.
- The ability to play GameCube games on both Wii and Wii U (in vWii mode).
- Play retail and backup GameCube discs (Wii only)
- Loads 1:1 and shrunken .GCM/.ISO disc images, as well as uLoader CISO images.
- Memory card emulation
- Real memory cards can also be used, but only on the original Wii, where the memory card ports are present.
- Broadband Adapter emulation
- Force progressive and 16:9 widescreen
- Bluetooth controller support (Classic Controller Pro, Wii U Pro Controller, Wii U GamePad)
- HID controller support via USB
- Supports the official Nintendo GameCube controller adapter
- GBA Link Adapter (Wii only)
- Nintendo GameCube Microphone support (Wii only)
- Disc switching
- Partial support for Triforce.