|Developer(s)||kreationz, salvy6735, Corn, Chilly Willy, Wally, z2442|
DaedalusX64 is a free and open-source Nintendo 64 emulator for PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 2 and 3DS. It's written in C++. It's supports most games and has high compatibility.
DaedalusX64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator for PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, 3DS and PlayStation 2.
- Fast emulation
- High compatibility with PSP
- Support for PSP TV Mode with 480p output!
- Support PlayStation Vita via Adrenaline
- Active support and updates
- Lots of experimental optimizations
- Some stutters and Average compatibility other ports
And more! futures
To install Daedalus to your PSP, download the latest release from the Releases page: Latest
Next, plug your PSP into your computer and navigate to
/PSP/GAME/. Create a folder called "daedalus" there, and place the EBOOT.PBP file inside. Place your ROM files in
daedalus/Roms/ and they will automatically appear in Daedalus.
Note: If the release is a ZIP file with a folder containing an EBOOT.PBP file when extracted, simply drag and drop the extracted folder into
|PS2 portbuild 1|