Kawaks is a closed-source emulator for Neo Geo and the CPS1 and CPS2 systems by Capcom.
Kawaks uses Kaillera client.
- More simplistic, user-friendly UI
- It's catered specifically towards Neo Geo, Capcom CPS1 and CPS2 games
- In-game chat
- It does not emulate EVERY Neo Geo, Capcom CPS1 and CPS2 game
- It only works with the stock Kaillera client or P2P client. It freezes/crashes when using the multiplayer client.
- Replace the kailleraclient.dll inside the "kaillera" folder in the emulator directory with the one called v0r7 it doesn't support Multiplayer clients AFAIK
- Place your game(s) ZIPPED inside the "roms" folder in the emulator directory (if it doesn't exist, create one)
- Go to File, click Load Game
- Check "only Available", then click both "Rescan All" and "Scan for new".
- Make sure the games you want to play locally/netplay appear on the list.
- Go to File, click Start Netplay
In order to set your controls, you need to go to do so while a game is running. Press 'T' to talk while in-game.