The standard PlayStation 3 controller. It has a very good D-pad which is something that's hard to find nowadays. Very useful for emulating older consoles.
- Very good D-pad
- 10-bit precision analog sticks, pressure sensitive buttons
- Wired or wireless modes with a Bluetooth adapter
Using on a PC
Previous DualShock controllers required a special adapter to work. However, the DualShock 3 can connect to a PC via USB without an adapter and all it requires to work is some extra software.
The controller is detected but input doesn't work
Try the following steps:
- Close the emulator and stop
- Close the DS3 software
- Disconnect your controller and wait for its LEDs to turn off or begin blinking slowly
- Connect it back and press the PS button, the LEDs will probably blink very fast
- Run the DS3 software
- Run the emulator