Jump to navigation Jump to search
openMSX includes a minimal HLE BIOS implementation called C-BIOS that allows some games to be played without an original firmware dump.
|Official Stable builds|
- Catapult is the official GUI for openMSX. It is currently being remade in Python and Qt. It also includes a debugger of some sorts.
- IDE Controller by Sunrise
- Pioneer Palcom LaserDisc
- Hard- and software Scalers
- Tcl Script Support
- Cheat Finder (through Tcl)
- Game Trainers (through Tcl)
- Audio/Video recording (through console; can record at 720p, allowing recordings to be played at 60fps on sites like YouTube; much better than blueMSX's offering)
- Reverse support (go back in emulated time to correct mistakes or debug what happened)
Other features and supported hardware not listed can be seen here.