|Latest version||ßv0.99j "Jinx"|
RoM-Jacket is an open-source Windows ROM and emulator utility suite. It packages ROMs as batch executables bundled with assets and per-game configuration files for ease of use across several different supported frontends, in addition to streamlining emulator installation and setup.
RoM-Jacket can automatically setup HTPC frontends, emulators and joysticks.
The the aim of RoM-Jacket is to unify the interface for emulators and frontends to maintain consistency in a HTPC gaming library. Each ROM is grouped with associated assets inside a folder called a Jacket. A batch script launcher and configuration files are then created for each ROM. The result is a library in which titles are highly portable, self-contained, executable directly from Windows and and easily integrated into any frontend setup.
- Package ROMs as portable executables
- Robust emulator and frontend support
- Full HD backgrounds, high quality photographic icons and banners for all supported systems
- Simple wizards
- Drag-and-drop ROM sorting
- Intelligent BIOS & ROM cataloging
- Torrent, magnet and URL support
- Command-line interface for custom emulator configuration
- Xbox 360 & DS3/4 joystick support
- Artwork migration tools
- Mirror saves and save states to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
- Open-source and free