- Nope, just tried the latest and greatest 2.1 and I'm still getting the same shit 46fps, whereas VBAM will play them fine (http://i.imgur.com/AvzW042.png http://i.imgur.com/ZOZlVFQ.png http://i.imgur.com/8JZ4PaF.png). Garbage emulator if it can't even play things at full speed with out of the box settings on a rig far overkill then whats needed. I mean mGBA is awesome if your going for the whole stuttering video and audio thing. --The Great Martyr of /Emugen/
- Yeah, you always have been dude. --MoochMcGee (talk) 15:23, 16 May 2015 (EDT)
- Just because you can doesn't mean Special can. I was asking Special if he could, hence my I came to his Talk page. :P -Karasuhebi (talk) 23:56, 19 May 2015 (EDT)
- Interdasting, so you can Google translate some words to english and use your browsers spell check, good to know, but try making some sense next time. --The Great Martyr of /Emugen/
Hi, I'm the asshole who wrote that talk page for mGBA and VBA-M the other day.
How about we let the whole issue die already.
He was just balancing (in an assertive way, I guess...) some overly positive sentence about mGBA in the GBA page that was simply hyperbole (emulator is still WIP and still not that optimized according to the author, calling it the "best" is just wrong) and then people were calling him autist for some fucking reason and then it turned to a shit slinging battle-of-egos festival (which ones are worthy of being "recommended", and stuff like that). We then modified the pages from "emulator x sucks" to a list of pros and cons that would be much more useful, in a way all involved agreed on.
In fact Special was rather helpful in pointing inaccuracies in these articles - for example, mGBA has motion control emulation but can't in current builds because the input GUI isn't implemented yet, and it turns out VBA-M does e-Reader and in the case of the Wii GX port - motion control/solar like mGBA, and so on. The slowdown/synch issues might be due to a weak CPU, since unlike VBA-M, mGBA doesn't have a hardware renderer yet. I concur he could have presented it a bit better, but his intervention was ultimately very useful to correcting stuff that was factually incorrect here.
Why are you digging up this shit again? -- AnonymousAsshole
- Um...wut? I wasn't bringing anything up again, I was just wondering how Special's performance was on the latest mGBA versions. I didn't mention anything else. -Karasuhebi (talk) 23:56, 19 May 2015 (EDT)
- I'm deeply touched of your white knighting, and your skills at it are quite good, but please save your breath, /gen/ gonna /gen/, they look for drama and anything that goes against a popular opinion is a good target for it. But don't you worry, I'll continue to call out all the retards on their retardedness and challenge all their stupid ass shit edits on this wiki if I think I need too, if it makes them mad, good. I also have no idea why this Talk page became so popular all of a sudden, but if it's related to something from the general, well I haven't been keeping up with it in weeks, so it wasn't me. PS. Why is that Randomizer guy such a huge faggot? --The Great Martyr of /Emugen/
- And to be a little bit more clear, it takes just one biased anonymous shill to come on here and recommend their emulator of choice (a devs would love the extra epeen), or because some end user made a issue report one time and the dev responded to it, they now have some special feelings towards said emulator or some shit and need to recommend it. I saw mGBA get changed to recommended so I gave it a whirl, and guess what it sucks shit and it still does, doesn't play and full speeds and lacks any kind of options its competitors have, so naturally I challenged that shills recommendation, and all he could do was post, then repost and probably even rerepost that huge fuck-off feature list taken from the devs own website, it's not even like 97% of that feature list is exclusive to mGBA which makes it even more pointless, nice tryharding there you shill fuck, to bad I guess you lost though. Oh and I would still be challenging this if that one guy hadn't written up a fairly decent 'fair' comparison on it, even though it's still to in favored for mGBA IMO. (Note: I do not give a shit about the devs behind something aka that squall asshole, nor do I give a shit about some feature list road-map of planned things that are supposed to be.) --The Great Martyr of /Emugen/
- Works perfectly fine on my 3570K. Easily 60 FPS, never dips: https://i.imgur.com/X1MI0C8.png
fucking garbage shit emulators shouldn't be recommended no matter how retarded fuckers reading this shit are, they can sort by their shitty little muh hd column instead to see whats up. stop being a cunt tia --YOU'RE MOM (talk) 09:13, 8 August 2015 (EDT)
When adding something to News move the oldest entry down to the list below, don't completely remove it.