Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Latest version||21/08/17 Build|
PK201 is a closed-source Japanese PocketStation emulator for Windows and Android.
You'll need a Kernel ROM, renamed to KROM. You also need XEBRA to download the PocketStation game to a memory card from a PS1 game. Once you've done that, copy the memory card that you used - either BU00 (Memory card A) or BU10 (Memory card B) - rename it to FROM and put it in the same directory as KROM and PK201.exe.
- Download both XEBRA and PK201.
- Put everything in a folder together with respective FROM, KROM and OSROM files.
- Run PK201 and do the initial setup, select File -> Save STAT and close it.
- Run XEBRA, select whatever game you like, then select Run -> Run-1/2/3 to start the game.
- When in-game, select Run -> Outer Card to start PocketStation emulation.
- Enjoy your Chocobo World or whatever.
Pocket Alpha / Zero 3 (Street Fighter Alpha / Zero 3), Pocket Digimon World, and Pokerock 1-6 (Rockman Complete Works) do NOT work without a good kernel dump (J110.bin).