STOP CHANGING OFFICIAL HARDWARE TERMS!
Regarding your erroneous edit of changing the correct "ST-V" insignia's on various pages like Nova into "STV", NO, YOU'RE WRONG!
You erroneously claimed that the "STV" term came from the Sega Saturn emulators page, when I NOTICED THAT YOU, YOURSELF, EDITED IT THAT WAY (2-3 days ago, on December 13, 2018), YOU FU&KING STUPID RETARD AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR WITH SHITTY MEMORY! It's like you edit everything on this editable wiki YOUR OWN WAY and then, AFTER THE FACTS, INCORRECTLY LIE by saying that everything that is on this wiki is correct when they included YOUR INCORRECT/ERRONEOUS EDITS! And that's not to mention that you're TRULY INCAPABLE OF RESEARCH OUTSIDE of this wiki - what is wrong with you!?! Everybody else here knows that you can't do jack all in researching stuff.
Your different IP addresses have been blocked 40 TIMES OVER THE PAST TWO WEEKS!!! WHEN WILL YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS WIKI?! YOU PATHETIC TODDLER. You make far too many intrusive edits and flat out erroneous edits every day and week! ObiKKa (talk) 10:03, 15 December 2018 (EST)
- Stop vandalizing these pages. Otherwise, STV is called ST-V because of this. What is your full name? Can Vita3K boot a commercial game? Bot will delete all pages in Category:Candidates for deletion. Note that Orbital can't run commercial games or homebrew yet because that is under heavy development. 220.127.116.11 thinks higan supports FDS. If higan v107 was released, it will support FDS and PCE-CD (TG-CD). 18.104.22.168 (talk) 10:15, 15 December 2018 (EST)
- OMG, wait a minute, is this a troll bot, and not really a human? Is it a bot that's been programmed by someone to constantly keep wrecking this wiki with hundreds of damaging edits and annoy the entire wiki's community? Editor LilShootDawg was right - those incomprehensible sentences that cover different topics and then jumbled together; but then don't directly answer/reply to the previous comments don't make any heck of a sense.
- After my very clearly stated comments with some strong words, it is clear to me that his "answer(s)" above are the work of a computer bot program that deciphers what it did and 'knew' (aka memorized) from its conversations with other users and the edit reverts across the many official pages here and accordingly spits out random code and text. It's not even a human person, me thinks.
- This is exactly why the admin (Where's he? Been MIA for 6 weeks! Or was this wiki hacked at the admin level such that he cannot take back control of it? Shit.) really needs to implement a real-time anti-VPN & proxy addresses security system beneath this wiki site. ObiKKa (talk) 10:26, 15 December 2018 (EST)
- I will fix the version numbers. I have a question: What emulator is better: PCem or 86Box? Can you solve that? I think 86Box is better than PCem. The most accurate SNES emulator called higan, was an open-source multi-system emulator developed by byuu in 2004. In Xbox One emulators page, an IP men replaced no current emulators template with no playable emulators template. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 10:38, 15 December 2018 (EST)
- See!? I told you all now. That second set of answers clearly prove my new and latest theory right - that it is from a BOT MACHINE programmed to WREAK HAVOC ON THIS ENTIRE WIKI SITE. That set of answers, in its various forms, has been seen elsewhere, especially on the talk pages of the older, since-then-blocked IP addresses in response to another editor, LilShootDawg. Fucking person who created that rogue bot AI enemy. ObiKKa (talk) 10:47, 15 December 2018 (EST)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.