Windows: Use ImgBurn
It will ask you to install toolbars and other junk, choose custom installation, and deselect them. It does not install them if you say no like other programs.
- Put your PS1 or PS2 disc into your computer.
- Open ImgBurn
- Click Mode>Read
- Choose the destination of the file, by clicking the little folder+magnifying glass button.
- Click the CD button at the bottom.
- Wait for it to finish ripping.
- Play ISO in whatever emulator you use
You'll need a Wii with homebrew installed, so if you don't have homebrew already, go here check which homebrew installation method works for what System Version you have ETC. Now that you have Homebrew Channel and CleanRip installed here are instructions.
Instructions (Make sure a GameCube controller is plugged into your Wii)
- Insert your Wii or GameCube disc and your SD card or USB stick into the Wii.
- Choose what device you're using, USB or SD using the GameCube buttons
- Choose which file format your SD or USB stick is. (Must be FAT32 or NTFS, if not you'll need to format it, read down below for instructions)
- If it asks you download Redump.org bat files. Press no.
- Press A on your GameCube controller and it will start the ripping process, wait for it to finish and when its done the ISO file will be on your SD card or USB stick.
Instructions for formatting SD card/USB stick
If your SD card or USB stick is not FAT32 or NTFS here's how to format.
- Plug your SD card or USB stick into your computer.
- Click on Start Menu, click on computer.
- Right click on your SD card Or USB card.
- Press Format, and choose FAT32 or NTFS (Make sure you backup files if there's any on there, as the formatting process will delete everything)