Difference between revisions of "RetroInvader"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 16:13, 30 January 2019
retroInvader is an open-source tool for RetroArch written by romjacket.
- Quickly download, install & configure emulators & RetroArch from the libretro buildbot for over 30 systems and 2 joysticks with a key mapper
- Leverages the ROM libraries of the Internet Archive
- Intelligent drag-and-drop system to launch ROMs, install BIOS files, create playlists and generate per-game configuration deltas
- Quickly customize RetroArch options and many cores
- Automate netplay hosting and client connections