The Polymega is a modular emulation box created by Playmaji to emulate older systems. Polymega is the first of its kind to support CD-based games. The base system only supports CDs but modules can be attached for orginal cartridges. The Polymega is equipped with its own wireless controller, various USB controllers can also be used.
- Famicom / NES
- Super Famicom / SNES
- Sega Mega Drive / Genesis
- Sega Mega CD / Sega CD
- Sega 32X
- PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16
- PC Engine CD / TurboGrafx-CD
- PC Engine SuperGrafx
- Neo Geo CD
- Sega Saturn
- Sony PlayStation
- Processor: Intel Coffee Lake S Series Processor
- Memory: 2GB DDR4 RAM
- Connectivity: Realtek RTL8822BE Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Combo Module, HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB 2.0, Polymega Expansion Bus
- On-board Storage: 32GB eMMC Flash Memory
- Expansion Storage: M.2 2280 SSD, Micro SDXC (MEMORY Port on back)
- Optical Drive: 8X CD/DVD Slot-in Optical Disc Drive
- Architecture: x86
- OS: Proprietary Linux-based.
- User Interface: Codename Richter (Proprietary, Linux Based).