Difference between revisions of "OpenMSX"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Latest revision as of 03:55, 16 January 2020
For copyright reasons, the emulator cannot be distributed with original BIOS ROM images. openMSX includes C-BIOS, a minimal implementation of the MSX BIOS, allowing some games to be played without an original MSX BIOS ROM image, though you can also use your own BIOS ROM image if need be.
|Official Stable builds|
- IDE Controller by Sunrise
- Pioneer Palcom LaserDisc
- Hard- and software Scalers
- Tcl Script Support
- Cheat Finder (through Tcl)
- Game Trainers (through Tcl)
- Audio/Video recording (through console; can record at 720p, allowing recordings to be played at 60fps on sites like YouTube; much better than blueMSX's offering)
- Reverse support (go back in emulated time to correct mistakes or debug what happened)
Other features and supported hardware not listed can be seen here.