Jump to navigation Jump to search
|OS:||Windows, OS X|
mGBA is a emulator of the Game Boy Advance. The goals are speed and accuracy.
(taken from GitHub)
- Near full Game Boy Advance hardware support.
- Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
- Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
- Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
- Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
- A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
- Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
- Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
- Screenshot support.
- 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
- Video and GIF recording.
- Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
- Loading from ZIP and 7z files.
- IPS, UPS and BPS patch support.
- Game debugging via a command-line interface (not available with Qt port) and GDB remote support.
- Configurable emulation rewinding.
Nightlies also support:
- 4-player multiplayer
- Solar support (needed for Boktai games)
- Gyroscope support
- Tilt support
- Modification of RTC (permits fast berry-growing in Pokémon games)