Difference between revisions of "Emulators on GBA"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Even the tiny Game Boy Advance has quite a bit of emulators. They can be downloaded from [http://www.zophar.net/consoles/gameboy.html here]. ==Consoles== ===NES=== * PocketNE...")
(Changed a sentence's choice of words to make sense)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Even the tiny Game Boy Advance has quite a
Even the tiny Game Boy Advance has quite a emulators. They can be downloaded from [http://www.zophar.net/consoles/gameboy.html here].
Revision as of 19:49, 17 May 2015
Even the tiny Game Boy Advance has quite a few emulators. They can be downloaded from here.
- PocketNES: Best one for GBA. Fast, stable, with multiple zoom options.
- InfoNES: Old yet decent emulator.
- Famicom Advance: Slower than PocketNES. FC/NES emulation.
- HCVA: FC/NES emulator with support for lots of mappers.
Not really ideal for the obvious reason GBA has two buttons less than the SNES.
- SNES Advance: Formerly known as PocketSNES. Different versions have different game-specific fixes breaking stuff elsewhere.
Sega Master System / Game Gear
- DrSMS: GG/MS. Excellent speed and compatibility.
- SMS Advance: SG-1000/GG/MS. Good. No FM Chip, EEPROM emulation.
- PCEAdvance: Very decent emulator.
Game Boy Color
If you don't want to use a GB Bridge, emulators exist as well:
- Goomba Color: Sound, SGB borders, savestates.
- PocketGB: Low compatibility, high speed.
Neo Geo Pocket
- NGP Advance: incomplete but good.
- SwanAdvance: Very early, low compatibility and speed.
- Greenboy Attack: Green Beret, Rush'n Attack, Mr. Goemon.