Difference between revisions of "Emulators on GBA"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Protected "Emulators on GBA" ([Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
|(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Latest revision as of 15:30, 17 March 2019
Even the tiny Game Boy Advance has quite a few emulators. They can be downloaded from here.
- PocketNES: Best one for GBA. Fast, stable, with multiple zoom options.
- InfoNES: Old yet decent emulator.
- Famicom Advance: Slower than PocketNES. FC/NES emulation.
- HCVA: FC/NES emulator with support for lots of mappers.
Not really ideal for the obvious reason GBA has two buttons less than the SNES.
- SNES Advance: Formerly known as PocketSNES. Different versions have different game-specific fixes breaking stuff elsewhere. This emulator is very inaccurate and has lots of issues, it hasn't been updated for a long time, so it's not recommended to use.
- No known emulator for Genesis yet.
Sega Master System / Game Gear
- DrSMS: GG/MS. Excellent speed and compatibility.
- SMS Advance: SG-1000/GG/MS. Good. No FM Chip, EEPROM emulation.
- PCEAdvance: Very decent emulator.
Game Boy Color
If you don't want to use a GB Bridge, emulators exist as well:
- Goomba Color: Sound, SGB borders, savestates. (Updated Link)
- PocketGB: Low compatibility, high speed.
Neo Geo Pocket
- NGP Advance: incomplete but good.
- SwanAdvance: Very early, low compatibility and speed.
- Greenboy Attack: Green Beret, Rush'n Attack, Mr. Goemon.
- RGBArcade: Donkey Kong 1,3 and Jr, Gorkans, Pacman and Ms.Pacman, Phoenix and Pleiads Archived Website
- DOSAdvance (Link?)
Sharp X1 Turbo
- X Millennium Advance