Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Developer(s)||ShadauxCat and Nebuleon|
CATSFC is a Super Famicom (SNES) emulator. It is also available as a libretro core for RetroArch.
The libretro API has a core based on the CATSFC emulator called snes9x2005. It was previously called CAT SFC.
It is based on:
- Snes9x 1.43, by the Snes9x team (with research by the ZSNES folks, anomie, zsKnight, etc.)
- NDSSFC 1.06, by the Supercard team (porting to the MIPS processor)
- BAGSFC, by BassAceGold (improving over NDSSFC)
- CATSFC, by ShadauxCat and Nebuleon (improving over BAGSFC)
- NDSSFC/CATSFC revival (GBATemp.net thread from programmer Nebuleon. Dec 22, 2012.)