|Programmed in||C, C++|
Yaba Sanshiro is a free and open-source Sega Saturn emulator for Windows, Linux, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
|Google Play Store Pro Paid version|
|Google Play Store Free version|
Free limited function and with ad version will be released
Yaba Sansiro is banned from Google Play Store. And reborn as Yaba Sanshiro 2!
They say CHEAT function violates the Device and Network Abuse policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement. ( Who cares about 20 years old games cheating???). So we were forced to release Yaba Sanshiro as a new app.
These are changes on Yaba Sanshiro 2
- Cheat function is removed
- Due to Scoped Storage specification. There are changes on Android 10 or above devices
- Game file folder is changed from "/sdcard/yabause/games/" to "/sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/"
- Game files, Save data, State data are removed when app is uninstalled
- Storage Access Framework is used when you select menu "Load Game"