Dolphin MMJR (Unofficial)
|Developer(s)||Dolphin Team, Weihuoya, Bankaimaster999|
|Dolphin MMJR (Unofficial)|
|Dolphin MMJR2 (Unofficial)|
|Dolphin MMJ (Unofficial)|
|Dolphin 360 (Fork of MMJR 1.0)|
An Android-only performance-focused Dolphin fork, rebased on top of latest Dolphin development builds and reimplementing MMJ UX and performance improvements. Hence, the aim is to get the newer features, fixes, updates of Dolphin but with the performance improvements of Dolphin MMJR (work-in-progress).
An Android-only performance-focused Dolphin fork, continued from the Dolphin MMJ source code by Weihuoya. This version is merely to add or update the current MMJ code with further fixes and changes to hopefully improve things. It is also aimed at pure performance.
|MMJR| and |MMJR2| builds can be installed without conflicts as they use different folders, but savestates are not compatible.
- Fast Emulation
- High compatibility
- Joystick Emulation
- IR mode : click (default behavior) and drag (same as the "Touchscreen Emulate IR" = "stick" mode)
- Cheat Manager : manage game cheats easily directly from the app, with the ability to download them from a back-up online cheat database
- Display Scale : screen can be "zoomed in/out" for display size/widescreen adjustments
- On-screen analog triggers: needed for some games (eg. Super Mario Sunshine: full press -> Mario will stay still to aim and shoot, light press -> Mario will shoot while moving)
- Custom texture support
- RVZ/WIA support
- Many more!
• Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher (SDK >= 21).
• A processor with support for 64-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
• A graphics processor that supports OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher. Performance varies heavily with driver quality.
• A graphics processor that supports standard desktop OpenGL features is recommended for best performance.
Dolphin can only be installed on devices that satisfy the above requirements. Attempting to install on an unsupported device will fail and display an error message.